Posted by myvolvoparts on 8/17/2018
to Volvo News
Active Dual Xenon Headlights
- Active Dual Xenon Headlights swivel to follow curves in the road, which helps provide the best possible light distribution when driving in the dark.
- They provide 200% more luminosity with xenon and 90% more light in bends than halogen.
- The light pattern adds comfort and reduces night driving stress and fatigue.
- The dynamic leveling system reduces the glare of headlights for drivers in oncoming cars, making it safer for everyone on the road.
- Fully automatic Active Dual Xenon Headlights are on as soon as the vehicle starts.
- When they’re not needed (e.g., in daylight or in reverse), the light sensor automatically switches them off.
- A mini processor measures and analyzes steering wheel travel and rate, road speed, and lighting conditions; a small stepping motor reacts and adjusts the dynamic lighting quickly and precisely.