?This all-in-one onboard operating system displays information for drivers in an intuitive way on an integrated 7-inch screen.
?Drivers can access functions through steering wheel controls or ergonomic knobs and buttons on the center control panel.
- Provides convenient, instant access to extraordinary infotainment features and functions so drivers can make the most out of every trip.
- Is the centerpiece of our driver-oriented design, putting all the information they need at their fingertips — so they can concentrate on what's really important ... the road ahead.
- Makes the driving experience more enjoyable for everyone in the car.
- Drivers can use easy-to-reach buttons on the center control panel or the thumb scroll wheel that’s right on the steering wheel.
- Drivers have direct access to the most frequently used functions, including volume adjustment, radio station selection, and others.
- Up to 10 phones and Bluetooth devices can be paired with each vehicle. A phone may be connected while audio streams from another device at the same time.
- Center control panel buttons give the driver instant access to settings for media, Bluetooth integrated handsfree telephone interface and audio streaming, audio choices (HD Radio and SiriusXM Satellite Radio are standard), optional navigation systems, Park Assist cameras, and more.
It also provides quick access to adjust driver support systems such as City Safety, Collision Warning with Full Auto Brake, and others.
Drivers can also manage the climate systems, lights, mirrors, and central locking settings from the center control panel.
When ordered with the optional Volvo Navigation with Voice Control and Real-Time Traffic, voice controls can be used to control navigation and phone functions. This option also includes a DVD player.
An optional Sensus Connected Touch feature is available as an accessory